The Sacramento Kings are going to fly Air Drake for a team trip to India.
Though Drake is usually a booster for his hometown Toronto Raptors, Kings owner Vivek Ranadive worked out a deal for players and the coaching staff to be chartered by the rapper’s $200 million Boeing 767 jet for an upcoming trip to India.
The team has to spend over 20 hours flying this week to pre-season games in Mumbai, so it makes sense they’d want to be able to be and comfortable while they do it. (TMZ)
- Can you imagine an NBA player flying coach? I’m short and I still never feel like I have enough leg room.
- It’s not even really Drake’s plane. It was given to him by a company called Cargojet to advertise. Though he does get the really sweet perk of using it for free.
- If I’m part of the Raptors or even the back office, I feel some kind of way about this.
- This is just business.
- Do you think the rental price includes pick-up and drop-off, or do you have to go all the way to Canada to get it?
- Drake should just open up his own commercial airline.