Trick Daddy was busted early Saturday morning when cops found him asleep behind the wheel.
The rapper, reality star and radio host told officers he had just left a club and dropped someone off. After observing bloodshot eyes and hearing slurred speech, the cops conducted field sobriety tests on Trick. He refused to blow in the breathalyzer. Adding to his problems, when his bag was searched, officers found a dollar bill that looked like it had cocaine residue inside. He was charged with DUI and cocaine possession.
TMZ reports Trick was briefly held at the local jail for a $6,000 total bond before bonding out.
- Back in 2014, Trick was busted for cocaine and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
- He was looking rough in that mugshot.
- I thought cocaine was legal in Miami. Or at least people seem to act like it is.
- Sounds like a lot of this could have been avoided by hiring a driver or calling a cab.
- There are so many good barbers in Miami and Trick manages to go to the one guy that looks like he cuts hair with a spoon.
- I wonder if he got his recent haircut before or after the booze and the blow.
- Don’t they know who he is? That’s the “Mayor of Dade County!”