Just a couple weeks after the last round of cancellations, Cardi B has cancelled another show.
Bardi has pulled out of the Parklife Festival, scheduled for August 8th in Manchester, England.
Last month, she was forced to postpone a handful of shows due to complications healing from recent surgeries. The May dates were rescheduled for September.
- It’s still two months away — I’m guessing her reason for canceling doesn’t have anything to do with her health.
- Sometimes things come up. She’s doing the right thing by giving notice early, so people have time to change plans if needed.
- She’s not trying to lose money or damage her reputation. Something must be up.
- The promoters should replace her with Nicki Minaj.
- This isn’t the kind of “Press” she’s looking for.