If Beyonce fans have been saving their coins, Queen Bey just dropped a brand new merch collection to spend them on.
Card-carrying BeyHive members already have their bandanas and graphic shirts. For the rest of us, we can log on to Shop.Beyonce.com to browse the new collection. The new gear starts at $15 for accessories like Beyhive logo socks, $30 for a bandana bundle, all the way up to $70 and $80 for bodysuits, bike shorts and hoodies.
- Britney Spears made headlines earlier this week when fans noticed her rocking one of Beyonce’s Ivy Park shirts, making fans wonder if a collab could be coming soon.
- I mean, none of these items are cheap, but the prices seem kinda reasonable considering what you’re getting.
- As long as the quality matches the price tag, what’s the problem?
- I’m about to make Beyonce merch my new uniform. My entire wardrobe’s about to be a tribute to the queen.
- Only a couple sizes are sold out so far. But act quick! You know how hard these Beyonce fans go.
- The last Beyonce merch drop was back in April when Homecoming hit Netflix.