American Airlines has responded to Boosie Badazz.
American Airlines maintains that all established protocols were followed when the Louisiana rapper was told he couldn’t board a plane because the door was already closed. In a statement, a rep acknowledged the frustration over a missed connection and said the only reason Booosie was denied was because the plane door was already shut. He was immediately rebooked onto an alternate flight. (USA Today)
- How are you gonna blame someone else when you’re the one who showed up late?
- It’s a safety issue, plain and simple.
- He missed a pool party he was planning to attend, but otherwise, no harm, no foul, right?
- Do you think if Boosie had a better attitude he could have sweet talked one of the gate agents into helping him out?
- I’ve definitely been stuck sitting on the tarmac before while the whole flight waits for some jerk who couldn’t be bothered to show up when the rest of us did.