It’s time to let the ladies drive the boat.
Executive producer Lil’ Kim has rounded up some other women in hip-hop to come aboard a ship full of celebs in VH1’s new Girls Cruise. A preview shows Captain Kimmy Blanco steering the boat, while “The Jump Off” bumps in the background. Chili from TLC and Mya are some of the other ladies along for the ride. Lesser-known names include Wild ’n Out stars B. Simone and Pretty Vee and their friends Tiffany and Char.
VH1 describes the show: “As they travel through the Caribbean, the crew hits the high seas on an epic journey filled with hilarious adventures, emotional breakthroughs and spicy romances as they cultivate bonds and unapologetically live their best lives.”
Lil’ Kim and the crew set sail on Monday, July 15th at 9 p.m.
- Even if you can’t get away for a cruise of your own, you can live vicariously through Kim and her Girls Cruise.
- You know the Wild ‘n Out ladies are gonna come through with the laughs.
- Cruises look dope and all but I don’t even know how to swim. I’m gonna enjoy the party from my couch — where it’s a lot safer.
- Something about the idea of O.G.s like Lil’ Kim pandering to reality shows has me feeling seasick.
- They should turn this into a cruise the fans can attend, like DJ Khaled‘s Days of Summer.