With everyone so up in his personal business, Blueface decided to set the record straight.
The “Thotiana” rapper has been trending on social media because of a family dispute played out through the Instagram accounts of Blue, his mom and his sister.
Blue posted some surveillance footage from his home, along with a caption explaining the situation. He wrote, “Since they wanna go viral so bad, this is the real story; My mom got tired of my broke ass sister freeloading at her house, so she brought her to mine… and I wasn’t going for it. I already got her an apartment. Guess that wasn’t enough. She wants my car, she wants me to buy her a car off the lot, and some more stuff. I was homeless in my own car for years, ain’t nobody wanna let me stay at they house, I had to thug it out. But I see my fans ain’t real fans, y’all turn like corners. [Eff] all you fake [ass] fans that’s why I’m in it just for the money.”
Blueface’s mother offered her side on her Instagram page. She shared a photo of herself with her kids and said she never exposed her son, she exposed a rapper. “These are my children and I brought them into this world and I’ll take them out… You will respect me rich or poor! I sacrificed my life for them to be who they are and they better not ever forget it! My son has never disrespected me or any adults as long as he has been on this earth. There’s not a teacher, coach, principle, family member or anyone else who will testify that he has ever! The person I exposed was Mr. BlueFace that was not my son and I made sure he knew it.”
- This whole family is a bunch of clout chasers. Haven’t they ever heard of trying to handle personal matters privately?
- Once your business is in the streets, it’s hard to put the genie back in the bottle.
- You’ve gotta be careful what you say on social media. Don’t forget, it can and probably will be used against you in a court of law.
- This is just messy. I’m sure glad my mom doesn’t know how to use social media.
- Just because people are commenting on what’s going on in your life doesn’t mean they’re fans. Sometimes it’s the haters who watch the closest.