Tay-K was sentenced to 55 years in prison (Tuesday) for his role in a 2016 murder.
The 19-year-old Texas rapper also received 30 years for aggravated assault and a pair of 13-year sentences for aggravated robbery, but all the sentences will be served concurrently. On top of the hard time, he’s on the hook for $21,000 in fines. (Fort Worth Telegram)
- He was looking at between five and 99 years and they split it right down the middle.
- They threw the book at him.
- I’d be surprised if his team didn’t try to appeal this.
- Free Tay-K!
- You can’t just go around robbing and killing people without consequences. This isn’t Grand Theft Auto.
- If he was accused of trying to start a jailhouse gang in the last couple years behind bars, imagine what he’ll do with like 20-times as much free time on his hands.