Beyonce just revealed a secret pretty much every celebrity keeps hidden — her honest weight.
Bey just shared a YouTube video promoting the all-vegan 22 Days Nutrition plan that helped her shed plenty of pounds before last year’s Coachella Festival — and helps her keep it off today. She starts the clip standing in front of a scale in her home, before stepping on to say, “Good morning, it’s 5 a.m., and this is day one of rehearsals for Coachella. Every woman’s nightmare… This is my weight, 175. Long way to go.”
The idea behind the program is that it takes 21 days to break bad habits. On the 22nd day, participants will realize the benefits of the new, better routines they’ve formed.
Though Bey is happy with the results, don’t look for a sequel. Near the end of the video, she says, “I definitely pushed myself further than I knew I could. And I learned a very valuable lesson. I will never, never push myself that far again.”
- If a southern gal like Bey can go vegan, anyone can.
- I don’t think anyone would have placed a bet on 175 in the “guess Bey’s weight” contest.
- It takes a lot of work to drop the pounds without damaging those curves.
- Good thing Lemonade fits the vegan lifestyle.
- Calling her weight “every woman’s nightmare” is kind of an unhealthy message.