Monica Lewinsky will tell her side of the 1990s scandalous affair with President Bill Clinton. She’s a producer on FX network’s Impeachment: American Crime Story.
Ryan Murphy refused to make the dramatic series without her perspective, which has been overrun by the national media slut-shaming Monica.
The chairman at FX said (quote) “Impeachment will explore the overlooked dimensions of the women who found themselves caught up in the scandal and political war that cast a long shadow over the Clinton Presidency.”
Jonah Hill’s little sister, Beanie Feldstein, takes the starring role. Lewinsky worked in the White House as an intern. She and Clinton started a torrid affair including kinky sex in the Oval Office. Lewinsky shared secrets with a friend named Linda Tripp, who betrayed Monica by leaking details about the affair. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Ryan Murphy thinks Monica deserves to “make all the money” from her story.
- Beanie Feldstein starred this summer in Booksmart, an underrated high school comedy worthy of her brother’s classic Superbad.
- FX wants the show to premiere during the height of the 2020 election.
- Sarah Paulson will play Linda Tripp. She won the Emmy as prosecutor Marcia Clark in Ryan Murphy’s The People v. O. J. Simpson.
- OJ’s trial had the glove. Lewinsky kept her stained blue dress.