Apparently Chris Brown was serious about that yard sale.
A few weeks after announcing plans to sell off designer duds from brands like Gucci, Balenciaga and Supreme at knock-off prices, Breezy came across with the details. He posted his actual home address to Instagram, encouraging followers to come by and buy some of his old stuff for cheap.
The Tarzana, California address matches up with the place he told Offset to show up for a fight, back when they were feuding. If you’re in Southern California and looking to do some shopping tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon, go to 19602 Citrus Ridge Drive from 10 am until 7 pm. And you probably should bring some cash.
- Breezy says it will be a two-day event.
- Call me crazy but this might not be the smartest idea for a guy who’s had stalkers, trespassers and pissed-off neighbors.
- There goes the neighborhood.
- Could this all be some kind of stunt?
- Sounds like a great way to get cash back from outfits you were only ever gonna wear once — or not at all.
- The two day event is apparently first-come, first-served.
- Will Chris be out there on the lawn with a cash register?