A$AP Rocky is going back to Sweden.
Months after a high-profile legal battle that kept the Harlem rapper detained overseas for weeks, he’s ready to return. A Live Nation rep says, “After tremendous support from the Swedish fans, he returns to Stockholm for a long-awaited gig for all his supporters.”
Flacko will perform at the Ericsson Globe in Stockholm on December 11th, on a bill that also features Swedish artists. Proceeds from ticket sales will go to the non-profit Swedish Network of Refugee Support Groups. (Complex)
- I wouldn’t blame him if he never wanted to go to Sweden again.
- The show must go on.
- Rocky knows not to let one bad incident taint his experience with an entire country. Plus, he’s getting paid to do this, which makes it a lot easier.
- This is almost going to be like a homecoming of sorts.
- Is returning to the scene of the crime ever a wise move?
- Technically he is still serving a two-year suspended sentence. If something happens and he gets in trouble in that period, he could face further penalties.