Diddy celebrated his 50th birthday with a star-studded bash.
Puffy’s party was attended by his famous friends like Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Khloe Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Dr. Dre, Pharrell Williams, Cardi B, Offset, G-Eazy, Chadwick Boseman, Post Malone, Tyler Perry, Kobe Bryant, Machine Gun Kelly and more.
A lot of folks are making a big deal over the fact that Kanye and Jay-Z were both there. They were seen shaking hands and exchanging pleasantries, but it’s unclear if the interaction was any deeper than that.
There were also performances from Mary J. Blige, Usher, Lil Kim, and Doug E. Fresh.
The food included McDonald’s apple pies and breakfast sandwiches, plus plenty of Ciroc on deck. (TMZ)
- His actual birthday was November 4th, but he decided to wait until more people could attend.
- Does Kanye and Jay-Z shaking hands really mean anything? There has been some tension between the two of the years, but the fact that they managed to co-exist in the same space doesn’t really tell us much about their current status.
- I wonder if Jay knew Kanye would be there.
- I feel like for anyone else, this would be a legendary party, but for Diddy this is basically just another night.
- There ain’t no party like a Puff Daddy party.