History has proven that about half the first impression roses eventually reach the hometown dates. In other words, Hannah Ann is off to a fantastic start. The 23-year-old told the camera (quote) “When I have my eye on something like Peter, I’m going to go after it — And I did.”
Seemed quite obvious that Hannah captivated Peter. Three times she interrupted chit-chat and Peter never acted bothered. Pilot Pete told her before they kissed (quote) “I have a good feeling about this.”
The other Hannah – Bachelorette Hannah Brown – slipped into Peter’s season twice in the three-hour debut. He invited her to join the house, but we know she must decline because Hannah committed to Dancing With the Stars. (People)
- Only the bold ones get the first impression rose.
- How can you tell the women apart when it’s just a blizzard of white teeth, hair and eagerness.
- These premiere shows are too crowded with introductions. I cannot get interested until the field is small enough to follow.
- Hannah Brown took her shot last season and air balled with Jed Wyatt the cheater from Nashville.
- Watching The Bachelorette is more enjoyable because they edit The Bachelor to make it appear the women are desperate or back-stabbing or emotionally unstable.