On Friday in Chicago, the court unsealed a new federal indictment against R. Kelly. Another woman came forward to claim R. Kelly “enticed her to engage in sexual activity” when she was just 14 years old.
She becomes the sixth underage accuser. However, this new superseding indictment has relabeled “Minor 2” as “Individual D.” Possibly because she’s still cooperating with prosecutors. She possessed illicit videos of R. Kelly having sex with an underage girl. Then returned them to him in exchange for nearly a quarter-million dollars.
The case continues March 5th at R. Kelly’s next scheduled hearing. This new indictment will likely delay the trial start date in late April. The government seeks to confiscate all assets of Kelly’s production company if found guilty. (Chicago Tribune)
- He’s innocent until proven guilty, but it appears prosecutors have collected a lot of incriminating evidence against R. Kelly.
- In hindsight, he told us what a freak in the bedroom he liked to be.
- Allow R. Kelly to have his day in court before somebody “Jeffrey Epsteins” the guy.
- R. Kelly could revive his reputation if given the chance to make an infomercial documentary like Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and others have.
- I don’t admit this to all my friends, but despite these accusations, I will never delete “Ignition (Remix)” from my playlists. Still slaps.