Monday night, Kanye West tweeted and deleted more than a dozen messages that suggested he’s in the midst of a mental health crisis.
The previous night, he revealed an intimate story concerning Kim Kardashian’s first pregnancy and if they wanted to keep the child. They did. North West is seven years old.
Kanye tweeted about being the inspiration for the movie Get Out. He accused Kim of trying to have him involuntarily committed to a mental health facility. He Googled the names of Halle Berry and Jennifer Lawrence then shared the screenshots. Kanye concluded the tweet storm with the message that he would “focus on music, now.” His next album, named after his mother Donda, will be released this Friday. (TMZ)
Some of what Kanye tweeted and deleted:
- Kim was trying to fly to Wyoming with a doctor to lock me up like on the movie Get Out because I cried about saving my daughter’s life yesterday.
- If I get locked up like Mandela… Ya’ll will know why.
- Kriss don’t play with me. You and that calmye are not allowed around my children. Ya’ll tried to lock me up.
- I put my life on my God that North’s mom would never photograph her doing Playboy and that’s on God. I’m at the ranch … come and get me.
- I love my wife. My family must live next to me. It’s not up to E! or NBC anymore.
- NBC locked up Bill Cosby.
- The memory of his mother, who died during plastic surgery, triggers many of these manic episodes.
- It must exhausting to live with Kim and Kanye.
- He does not need the Oval Office. He needs help. Professional help.
- Production on the reality show is halted, right? Tell me they’d never show this meltdown on Keeping Up With the Kardashians.