Beyonce isn’t the only one with hot sauce in her bag.
Popeyes dropped a new limited clothing collection inspired by the chain’s employee uniforms. It’s the chicken chain’s answer to Ivy Park. The Popeyes version is a lot cheaper than Beyonce’s recent collaboration with Adidas, though just like Queen Bey’s apparel, much of the new Popeyes drip is already sold out. Fast food meets fast fashion at ThatLookFromPopeyes.com.
- If I wear this into Popeyes, maybe I can scam my way into an employee discount.
- Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
- They need to start sending giant chicken boxes like Beyonce sent those orange trunks.
- Popeyes better be careful or Beyonce might mess around and start selling her own fried chicken.
- Popeyes totally bit her style.